2200 Series Big Square Balers
When Hesston introduced the first large square baler in 1978, it quickly became a preferred solution for cattle, dairy, and long distance transport. Now the industry's leading baler brand brings you the 2200 Series - the most reliable, productive balers ever built.
3' X 3'
3' X 4'
3' X 4' Extra Density
4' X 4'
How it Works: 2270 XD Baler Animation
Take a look at exactly how the new MF 2270 XD works, with its simple power efficient drive lines, its ferocious appetite and all controlled from your fingertips via the C100 Baler Monitor.
2200 Series ProCut™ Animation
This is a promotional video that shows off the key features & benefits of the ProCut option.
- Aggressive rotor to improve crop feeding & capacity
- ‘V’ shaped pattern design
- 25.5” (650mm) diameter
- Bolt on finger sections
- High strength central rotor tube
- Hydraulic drop down & slide-out knife bed drawer
- Controlled from the tractor cab
- Equal spacing across full chamber width
- Variable knife configurations
- Easy access to the knife magazine
Available for 2250 & 2270 models.
– 180 HP minimum for 3 X 3
– 200 HP minimum for 3 X 4
– 210 HP minimum for 3 X 4 XD