Compact disc harrow with deep impact
With the Rubin 12, LEMKEN’s range of compact disc harrows includes an implement that can operate at the same 20 cm working depth as a cultivator. The Rubin 12 is therefore suitable both for stubble cultivation and for primary soil tillage, even in very heavy soil conditions.
3M to 4M
Semi-Mounted, Hydraulic Fold
4M to 7M
Video Overview: Lemken Rubin 12
The concave disc bearings of Rubin 12 are designed as maintenance-free angular ball bearings, so that there is no need to grease or adjust them. The maintenance effort of Rubin 12 is therefore minimal.
• An internal six fold cassette sealing ensures optimum protection of the bearing against dust and moisture.
• The bearing housing is protected against coarse dirt and it‘s special shape also prevents crop wrapping.
Each concave disc is individually attached to the frame with pre-tensioned spring elements.
• Even in harder soils, the working depth is accurately maintained.
• The discs are always true track following.
• When hitting obstacles, the concave discs independently deflect upwards and rapidly return to their working position.
• Optimal pressure exertion on each disc and, in contrast to rubber stops, an exactly maintained working position and a constant tripping force.
• Maintenance-free bracket bearing.